October 29, 2010

The Fest!!!

Day one of the Fest!!! Time to take the care bears sticker off your dick and party.

Of course, we had to hit some Mexican style grub to fuel up.

Will’s junk, because the ladies demand it!

J.C. hooked us up. He’s smooth with the ladies and his restaurant had the best pork tacos.

After lunch we hit the streets brown baggin’ to find the first venue.

Stopped by the Bell to destroy a quick taco

After some more drinks I made friends with the local wildlife

First band up was The Night Birds. These guys absolutely killed it. Probably my favorite set of the Fest.

After that the Soviettes hit the stage and played a great set. Following them was probably the most anticipated set of the Fest this year… TOO MANY DAVES!!!

A blurry shot of me and my new friends that I made during the Dave’s set

After all this awesomeness, we went out to Boca for more tacos.

Margaritas and dinosaurs

I laid waste to some gator tacos. Killer.

After dinner we went over to the venue and watched Strike Anywhere play. I don’t have any more photos of the night. At this point, I was obliterated on tacos and drinks and the night descended into anarchy. All in all, it was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment