October 30, 2010

F Day (plus one)

Breakfast of champions!

Not too many non-taco-related pics were taken today. I never got drunk enough to imagine my camera could take pictures of live bands. My first batch of shows I saw Dear Landlord, Paul Baribeau, Good Luck, and Defiance Ohio. All these bands were absolutely awesome.

One failed attempt to photograph Dear Landlord dressed as the Insane Clown Posse during their set, hosing everyone down with Faygo.

After the shows, the tummy demands more tacos. We head back to Boca for dinner. I want to preface these photos first. I no way do I support the establishment of soft tacos. Soft tacos are bullshit. Plain and simple. A taco comes in a hard shell, burritos come in a soft tortilla. If you want soft, get a burrito. Don’t mess with my tacos. Unfortunately for me, Boca was sold out of just about everything. All they had left on the menu was soft tacos. In a regrettable move, I didn’t find another taco eatery and we stayed for soft tacos.

2 mango beef and 2 pork

Witness the torment as I try to digest soft tacos. Ugh.

For the record, I believe that was tacos 13-16 for the weekend.

After dinner we got back to 8 Seconds and saw The Bomb play. The Bomb was awesome. It was the #1 band on my list to see this year. So glad I finally caught them

After the bomb we went on to play some drunken laser tag. Then we caught Paint It Black’s set at the venue. Last up was the Planes Mistaken for Stars “reunion” show at 8 Seconds. It was a great, great day of shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment